liberatingpulseliberatingpulse

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

[TC] Prologue (sample) [TC] Prologue (sample)

Don't upload it to newgrounds!

If you did, I might be tempted to not buy it (unless it is 96kbps or lower). Honestly, I don't have anything critical to say of this song (I just want you to finish it). I trust your musical judgement and can't wait for the album. :D

Chaoz Fantasy (Lift-Up Remix) Chaoz Fantasy (Lift-Up Remix)

Nice!

First off, I was thrilled to not be bombarded with default FL sounds in what I assumed would be another crappy remix. Yes, it was a very traditional trance structure, but you pulled it off class. You did a great job managing the energy throughout the song. Sorry I can't give you any tips for improvement, but I am a bit lazy right now (there were no issues that stood out to me). Keep up the good work!

youngold responds:

Thanks!

FreeFall[Original Mix] FreeFall[Original Mix]

Fantastic!

Very clean and full. You did a great job defining each instrument's place in the mix and at the same time (perhaps because of this) the entire song keeps from becoming muddy. The only thing that I thought should be changed was the ending (here's a hint: I like to hear a resolve at the end, but that's just me). I wish newgrounds had more of this rather than "hey look, I can pirate music software and make a terrible noise that I like to think is music." Keep up the good work!

[DjAlyX] Sound of My Dreams [DjAlyX] Sound of My Dreams

Very fun!

I feel like I have heard some of these presets before (especially the voices), but regardless, this is a very fun remix that is very danceable. Have you considered recording your own voice for the Dj promptings? If you have a crappy mic, just mask it with tons of distortion! Otherwise, I would be glad to make some vocals for you (I have a decent condenser mic).

dreadnought106 responds:

the vocals are from vec and its actually called vec distorting vocal :L second of all hardly any sounds are presets :L I do believe you need to listen more carefully but thanks for the review :)

-DjAlyX