liberatingpulseliberatingpulse

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Very fun

Got a good laugh out of me. Keep up the good work!

[TC] Prologue (sample) [TC] Prologue (sample)

Don't upload it to newgrounds!

If you did, I might be tempted to not buy it (unless it is 96kbps or lower). Honestly, I don't have anything critical to say of this song (I just want you to finish it). I trust your musical judgement and can't wait for the album. :D

Chaoz Fantasy (Lift-Up Remix) Chaoz Fantasy (Lift-Up Remix)

Nice!

First off, I was thrilled to not be bombarded with default FL sounds in what I assumed would be another crappy remix. Yes, it was a very traditional trance structure, but you pulled it off class. You did a great job managing the energy throughout the song. Sorry I can't give you any tips for improvement, but I am a bit lazy right now (there were no issues that stood out to me). Keep up the good work!

youngold responds:

Thanks!

FreeFall[Original Mix] FreeFall[Original Mix]

Fantastic!

Very clean and full. You did a great job defining each instrument's place in the mix and at the same time (perhaps because of this) the entire song keeps from becoming muddy. The only thing that I thought should be changed was the ending (here's a hint: I like to hear a resolve at the end, but that's just me). I wish newgrounds had more of this rather than "hey look, I can pirate music software and make a terrible noise that I like to think is music." Keep up the good work!